Martin LXME-A Little Martin You Can Take Onstage!
Martin LXME Little Martin-Martin guitars.The Martin Little Martin LXME acoustic guitar plays a lot "bigger" than its diminuitive size might suggest! The
modified "O"-size body's textured, mahogany-patterned high-pressure
laminate construction joins a durable, spruce-patterned HPL top for
great tone for playing anywhere - on the road or around the house.
You'll get the true Martin feel with the LXME's low oval-shaped
neck, and the playability is stellar. If you want to take your
Little Martin onstage, it's Fishman Isys T pickup is ready to plug
in. A padded gig bag is included with the LXME.
Martin Little Martin LXME Acoustic Guitar at a Glance:
- Playable and durable
- A real Martin guitar
The Little Martin LXME shares lots of features with its bigger
siblings: a mortise/tenon neck joint, modified X bracing for a
lively top, low oval neck shape, Solid Morado or Solid East Indian
Rosewood fingerboard, a Tusq bridge saddle, and quality
chrome-plated tuners. The high-pressure laminate top, back, and
sides are specially made by Martin to sound great and provide impressive durability.
It's a Martin, only smaller
Like its predecessors, the latest addition to the Martin line is
built with the same Martin quality craftsmanship, with an emphasis
on producing great sound in a smaller guitar. These Little Martins
are perfect "pick up and play" guitars that let you jam at home or
on the road and are the perfect choice for students. Little Martins
come with a padded gig bag made of a tough ballistic cloth
exterior, plush interior, backpack straps and a front zipper
Want to hear your Little Martin generate some big tone? The
pre-installed Fishman Isys T pickup lets you plug the LXME in,
making it sound like a MUCH bigger guitar! The Little Martin has
been used on stages worldwide for alternate tunings and tonal
variety, and this model comes with a padded gig bag made of a tough
ballistic cloth exterior, plush interior, backpack straps and a
front zipper compartment. This little axe is ready for the big
Martin Little Martin LXME Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Color: Natural
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body size: Modified "O"
- Top: Spruce pattern HPL textured finish
- Rosette: gold and black herringbone
- Top bracing pattern: Modified "X Series" X
- Top braces: Crowned cross brace and graphite bowtie plate
- Back material: Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish
- Side material: Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish
- Neck material: Rust stratabond
- Neck shape: Modified low oval
- Nut material: White corian
- Headstock: Solid/square taper
- Headplate: Mahogany pattern HPL with printed logo
- Fingerboard material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale length: 23''
- No. of frets: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/16''
- Bridge material: Solid morado or solid East Indian rosewood
- Bridge style: Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/white Tusq
- Tuning machines: Chrome w/ small knobs
- Bridge and end pins: White w/black dots
- Padded gig bag included
- Interior label: Gold foil label with serial number and patent
- Electronics: Fishman Isys T
The Martin Little Martin LXME acoustic guitar is great at home, on
the road, even on stage!
Number of Strings
Modified 0, 14-fret
Spruce Pattern HPL Textured Finish
Back & Sides Wood
Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
Modified X Series, Crowned Cross Brace
Modified Low Oval
Number of Frets
20 (total), 14 (clear)
Chrome with Small Buttons
White Corian/16" Radius Compensated White TUSQ
Fishman Isys T with Tuner
Martin MSP7100 Lifespan
Manufacturer Part Number